Currently, QSAR Lab is involved in the implementation of 5 research and development projects (PATROLS, RiskGONE, NanoSolveIT, DIAGONAL, CompSafeNano) financed by the international European Union Framework Program HORIZON 2020.
To develop our ability to create innovative ideas in the area of computational chemistry we are currently looking for a new team member.
SPECIALIST – Junior Data Analyst
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (Bioinformatics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.)
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience working with libraries: : Scikit-Learn, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas oraz Seaborn (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch will be a plus)
- Experience in development and application of machine learning (supervised and unsupervised methogds), deep learning
- Demonstrated experience and curiosity exploring, analyzing, and visualizing datasets, for the purpose of machine learning
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with scientists and non-technical people is an advantage
- Design machine learning-based problem-solving algorithms
- Staying up to date with modern analysis approaches in the field
Nice to have basic knowledge of:
- QSAR/QSPR modeling
- Possibility of professional and scientific self-development in cooperation with a young but experienced team of scientists
- Possibility of real influence on the undertaken research topics within the strategic areas of the company’s interests
- Attractive salary, commensurate with the competences held and the challenges undertaken
- A large portion of independence and self-organization in the work undertaken.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of your application.
We are waiting for you! ✨